Yoga Workshop this Saturday

Power Yoga Workshop

When: Saturday, May 21st

Time: 11am - 1pm

Where: 3200 Longmire in College Station

Who: Individuals looking for increased flexibility, endurance, clear mind and sculpted body

The following ailments will be addressed: backaches, shoulder pain, neck pain, stiff joints, limited range of motion and more.

How much: $35

Click Here to sign up or email me to reserve your spot (limited to the first 20 sign ups)


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Grocery List


Two of the trainers on our team, Will and Marcos, made this video to show you how simple it is to prepare a weeks worth of meals in just a couple hours for less than $100 bucks! Watch this video!

Here is a sample grocery list of what I would suggest you purchase in preparation for the next 10 days:

-boneless, skinless chicken breast (not seasoned)
-salmon (not seasoned)
-ground turkey
-eggs
-raw broccoli
-bell peppers
-zucchini
-squash
-baby carrots
-baby spinach
-salad
-onions
-cilantro
-limes
-lemons
-avocado
-tomatoes
-natural herbs for seasoning (such as basil and rosemary)
-apples
-oranges
-berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
-raw nuts (cashews, almonds, walnuts)
-natural almond butter
-olive oil pam

9 comments:

  1. What about Mrs. Dash and if so is there a flavor you like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - no ms. dash, but you can use natural herbs such as basil, rosemary or garlic and onion powder.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I marinate my chicken, beef and ground turkey in onion powder, garlic, pepper and olive oil.....it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't see clean carbs on the grocery list, but saw the comments about sweet potatoes and oatmeal, rice and hummus (if needed)on the program sheet. What are your recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy - I only eat veggies and sweet potatoes when I cleanse. A little fruit but not much. No oatmeal, rice or hummus....not that you can't, I just don't.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth - yes, not after 5pm though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I my head hurts and I am sure its my body craving the caffine. I know I can drink spark, can I drink anything else?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok I take one a day vit, do I continue during the challenge, or should I stop?

    ReplyDelete